Part-time Sales Promotor
Part-time Sales promotor
NoticeSound is looking for a highly motivated sales promotor (part-time) with a competitive spirit to join our team in Amsterdam!
NoticeSound uses a technology that provides a way of analyzing testing and measuring audience feedback for music content in real-time. By employing a purpose-built infrastructure that presents artists with suggestions based on feedback. With this technology as a backbone, we aim to develop custom audience feedback solutions for festivals, music venues, broadcast media, record labels, and more, through a white label interface.
The collected music data is quickly analyzed, providing the opportunity to make more calculated informed decisions concerning your business, music, marketing and content strategy. This could help you to improve your tracks, acquisition channels, broadcast time and discover hits & trends in your industry. With the technology already in place, NoticeSound focuses on developing the ideal solution to interact with any audience.
You will join our team to work closely with the owner and other team members to manage marketing strategies, research new sales tools (CRM / Mail systems) and assist with the sales support and social media channels.
▪ Graduate, master student or 3rd year of bachelor
▪ Available between 8 – 16 hours per week and living in the Amsterdam area
▪ A winner mentality and a natural drive for the startup environment
▪ You have an investigative mindset
▪ 1 year of experience in sales
▪ You are a strong communicator and have a proactive attitude
▪ You perfectly write and speak English on a business level
▪ Bonus points if you are a music lover or have played an instrument
▪ Working in a team of dedicated young members
▪ A fixed & bonus compensation depending on experience and availability
▪ Working in a fast pacing international/tech environment
Be awesome and send your resume and CV via email@example.com
Please leave your comment
Share your opinion with the community